Social media bios. We all have it– but for some reason, most of us don’t know what to put in it.
For those who are not familiar with this, a social media bio is a section about yourself. It’s one of the first things a visitor can see on your profile.
How long is a profile bio? The length of the bio depends on the social media app you’re using. Some social apps only have a few characters whilst on other social network apps, you can basically tell your life story in there.
But for this, we’ll be giving your short yet meaningful social media bio ideas that could be your sole bio or something to add on it (just to spice it up).
45 Trending Social Media Bio Ideas
Funny Social Media Bios
- When life gives me lemons, I make lemonade then sell it
- Hard work never killed anyone, but why take the chance?
- The future is shaped by your dreams, so stop wasting time and go to sleep!
- There. I joined (Social media app here). Happy now?
- Don’t know what to do? You can start by hitting that follow button.
- I will go into survival mode if tickled
- Don’t be ashamed of who you are. That’s your parents’ job.
- I followed my heart, it led me to the fridge.
- Know your worth but don’t forget to add tax.
- I’m nicer when I like my outfit.
- Always give 100% — unless you’re donating blood.
- Stay strong, the weekend is coming.
- I hope one day I love something the way women in commercials love yogurt.
- The bags under my eyes are Chanel
- Never forget, the world is yours. Terms and conditions may apply.
Savage/Attitude Social Media Bio Ideas
- I’m not here to be average, I’m here to be the best
- Tell me not to do something and I’ll do it twice and take pictures
- I dress as if I’m about to see my arch-nemesis
- The fat on my body is designer.
- It’s not a phase mom, it’s who I am.
- Someday I’m going to eye-roll myself into another dimension.
- What do you think of the view?
- Make them stop and stare. Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be.
- Coffee in one hand, confidence in the other.
- Always wear your invisible crown.
- If I were you, I would adore me.
- You can’t fix stupid, no matter how much duct tape you use over their mouth!
- If you have eyes, look at me now!
- I don’t wipe tears, I wipe the people who created them
- I’m just having an allergic reaction to the universe.
Inspirational Social Media Bio Ideas
- Everything You need is already inside you, Get Started.
- Time for an adventure!
- It’s not your responsibility to want life, that others want for you.
- Say yes, take risks, and live life on your own terms.
- I’m not perfect but stories are always better with a touch of imperfection
- Happiness never goes out of style
- Simplicity is the key to happiness
- I was born to do exactly what I’m doing today
- Creating the life of my dreams one day at a time
- Strength comes from doing things you thought you couldn’t.
- Love yourself enough to have a meaningful life.
- Start by changing your thoughts; finish by changing your life.
- Set goals you don’t tell anyone about. Achieve them. Then give yourself the highest of fives!
- Pursue your passion and you’ll never work a day in your life.
- These are the days we live for.
You May Also Like
- Red Flags To Look Out For When Chatting a Stranger
- Should you make your relationship official on social media?
- Healthy Habits to Teach Kids With About Social Media
- Are you aware of these modern messaging slangs?
- 85 Selfie Caption Ideas for your Social Networking App
- Most Memorable Social Media Challenges Ever
- Social Media Mistakes You Should Avoid
- Conversation Starters for Messenger
- How to Hype Up Your Event on Social Networking Apps
- About organictrending.com